Skip to main content

Course Substitutions

General Education substitutions

Visit the GE Course Substitutions website to submit a petition.

Major Course Substitutions

  1. Contact Liberal Arts Advisement & Careers to find out if there is a pre-approved substitution.
  2. If there isn't, you will need to contact the department to discuss your proposed substitution. You will most likely need to provide a syllabus for the course you are hoping to use as a substitution, and show how it matches the learning outcomes of the course that it would substitute.