Change of Major
- Go to MyMap, "Tools", and click on "Change Major Request".
- Some majors are open and some are not. Depending on which major you are changing to, you may need to make an appointment to meet a faculty member in your department. They will give you a form to submit to the LAAC office.
- If you have more than 90 BYU credit hours, you may submit a major change request form, but you must meet with your major advisor for it to be approved.
- If it is an open major, LAAC will approve it within 5 business days and you will be notified via Ymessage.
- Once your major has been approved, you may plan your courses with MyMap.
*any unfinished activity after two weeks pertaining to your major change request form will result in your request being denied.